We provide civil engineering design across a range of markets and we have extensive experience working on rail, highway and sustainable drainage projects.
When it comes to working on large multi-disciplinary infrastructure investment schemes, we deliver a high quality of service that competes with large multi-nationals using all the latest BIM technology. We have in our team Chartered Engineers who are members of the Institution of Civil Engineers.
We love working closely with our clients and design and build contractors to deliver cost effective and buildable solutions. In doing so, we collaborate with our established network of competent and trusted partners to deliver schemes beyond our own competences, whether it is in the supply of site survey works and investigations to the provision of other disciplines such as geotechnical, rail and highway engineering.
We have in-house capabilities in the planning and design civil engineering works around buildings including below ground drainage design. We regularly produce SuDS schemes for building projects we work on along with associated technical approval design for sewerage undertakers.
Our key service offerings include:
- Foundation design
- Retaining wall design / strengthening and assessment
- Vehicle containment
- Access stairways
- Station platforms
- Culvert design and refurbishment
- Compounds, hardstandings, fences and gates
- Signaling structures
- Telecommunications ancillary civils
- Earthworks, slope stability and contaminated land assessment
- Level crossings
- Surface water drainage strategies.
- Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SuDS).
- Foul and surface water below ground drainage design.
- Flood risk assessment and mitigation.
- Vehicle tracking, visibility and access appraisals.
- Section 104 agreements.
- Section 38 & 278 agreements.
- Technical assurance roles; including CEM and CRE roles for Network Rail.