Our team is experienced collaborating on projects during construction. We get involved in projects to overcome buildability challenges working with the construction team in the design and implementation of temporary works.
Design and Checking
We regularly undertake temporary works design and checking across a range of markets, including independent CAT III checks of temporary works design of others. We use our experience to design permanent works with buildability in mind and often therefore are well placed to design the temporary works. Our temporary works designs are all undertaken in accordance with BS 5975 and in accordance with the procedures of our clients.
Our key service offerings include:
- Working platform design
- Mobile crane lift outrigger design
- Tower crane base design
- Temporary propping design
- Façade retention design
- Excavation support design
- Hoist bases and ties design
- Hoarding design
- Materials storage design
- Bridge assessment for construction vehicles
- Signage design
- Materials storage assessment
- Technical assurance roles; including CEM and CRE roles for Network Rail.