Footbridges, rail bridges and highway bridges. We are well versed in design, strengthening and assessment schemes of bridges of varying forms.
Expert Bridge Engineers
Our clients come to us for our considerable and varied experience in the field of bridge engineering. We know what we are doing, whether it is in relation to advising on the longest of long span bridges to smallest of culverts. We relish using our learned and in depth knowledge to act with skill and precision to tackle complex technical challenges. We know the procedures of the approval authorities inside out and take a lead from the front when it comes to achieving successful projects. Our temporary works experience allows us to strategize for the effective implementation of schemes in a holistic way.
Our key service offerings include:
- Design in a range of materials including prestressed concrete, weathering steel and GRP
- Design of superstructures and substructures (abutments, pier, piles etc.)
- Feasibility studies and concept design
- Bridge refurbishment and renewals
- Assessments and inspection
- Bridge strengthening
- Maintenance and minor works
- Viaducts, tunnels and culverts
- Strategizing lifting operations
- Vehicle incursion risk ranking
- Technical assurance roles; including CEM and CRE roles for Network Rail